The programme focuses on increasing the capacity of municipal officials to co-design sustainable, resilient and inclusive public enviroments and services. Participation in this programme is free of charge.
The programme consists of:
- A preparatory pre-module online (September 2022)
- Educational online modules (September 2022 - January 2023)
- Mentor visit and workshop (January 2023)
- Completion of change project (February - April 2023)
Upon completion of the programme participants will receive a Lund University certificate of participation and become part of the CIPSS alumni network, which will include invitations to seminars and meetings both online and live.
You are encouraged to apply if you:
- are a municipal official, politician, NGO expert, local business, or researcher working with sustainability, equality, gender, planning, and social issues related to municipal services and public spaces
- have at least two years’ work experience in the area
- are from Turkey, Indonesia, Lebanon, Bosnia and Herzegovina or North Macedonia
- have some knowledge in English
You will work with a change project in a team. Therefore, you should apply as a team, consisting of 3–4 people from the same locality/municipality.* Team members can be from different sectors. Women are encouraged to apply since we strive to obtain an equal gender distribution.
*Application is still done individually. In the application, you state the name of your team as well as the names of the other team members.
The application consists of several steps
1. Include the following documents: CV, Letter of Recommendation, and Motivation Letter. Please attach all files in pdf format.
- Your CV should include relevant professional experience, as well as your educational background/experience
- In the Letter of Recommendation from your employer, we ask you to provide us with a document written by a reference person where he/she briefly states the reason for endorsing you as an applicant
- In the Motivation letter, we ask you to motivate why your participation in the programme is relevant and important
2.Decide a 'team name' and make sure that all team members use the team name in the registration. Fill in both your team name and the names of your team members
4. When you have filled in the information (do not forget to attach all application documents), click "Next".
5. You will then come to a page where you can double check your information.
After you have submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you cannot find it in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
Certain teams may be called for an interview.
Successful candidates will be notified in July/August 2022.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.