Who can apply? Young leaders from around the Atlantic basin and Africa, who have demonstrated leadership and initiative in their fields; who want to contribute to shaping the regional and global agenda in politics, finance, business, civil society; who are eager to network with their peers and older; and who seek to foster and strengthen ties across the Atlantic.
The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS) is organizing the 11th edition of the Atlantic Dialogues Conference, a high-level conference convening influential public and private sectors leaders from around the Atlantic Basin for open, informal discussion on cross-regional issues.
As we believe that it is of crucial importance to engage young leaders in policy making and in shaping narratives, PCNS encourages intergenerational dialogue during the conference and beyond, between leading experts, senior officials, and high-potential change-makers, through its Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders program (ADEL).
The ADEL program is PCNS’s flagship young professionals program, held two days prior to the Atlantic Dialogues conference. Every year, this program brings together 30 to 50 young leaders from around the Atlantic basin and Africa. These rising leaders have displayed leadership capabilities, and have a strong sense of commitment to social and economic issues facing their communities in particular and the world in general. In 2022, 30 young professionals will be selected to participate in the 2022 Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program.
The ADEL program will be held from December 11-14, 2022 in Marrakech, Morocco. The Emerging Leaders will then join the Atlantic Dialogues Conference from December 14th to 16th.
To be considered for this program, candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be between the ages of twenty-five and thirty-five (included) on May 13th 2022
- Applicants must be citizens of countries located in Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe or the Caribbean – citizens of countries bordering the Atlantic Basin will be given priority.
- Also eligible are applicants who are citizens from other countries who have residency in countries of the regions listed above.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English in their personal statement and short video.
- Applicants must guarantee their availability for the full duration of this six-day program, which will take place from December 11th to 16th, in Marrakesh, Morocco.
APPLICATION PROCESS:Interested applicants must submit an online application form . This form should be completed, including all required documents: CV, personal statement, written answer & Youtube video (more details on the PCNS website) by Friday July 15th at 11:59 pm Moroccan time (GMT+1): * Kindly note that no applications will be accepted after the deadline. There will be no exceptions made.* Only complete applications will be accepted.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.