This course provides practical and stepwise guidance on the use of evidence-informed deliberative processes in HTA to design a country’s health benefit package. You will learn how this approach promotes legitimate decision-making on the path to universal health coverage.
The course is designed for policy makers at Ministries of Health or other governmental institutes; representatives of HTA organisations; researchers and students who work in HTA; industry representatives.
After this course you are able to:
- Understand the concepts of HTA, UHC and evidence-informed deliberative processes
- Understand best practices of HTA for benefit package design
- Apply the concept of HTA and EDPs in your own context
EUR 500: The fee includes the registration fees, course materials, access to library and IT facilities, coffee/tea, lunch, and a number of social activities.
- € 425 partner + RU discount (15%)
- € 375 early bird + partner + RU discount (25%)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.