Forward is a free online learning program designed to help young professionals in the early years of their careers develop practical, must-have skills that are transferable across industries and roles.
Forward is a three-level learning journey. It begins with exploring foundational skills, then moves to applying those skills through reflection, case studies, and group activities, and finally embedding new behaviors through ongoing peer learning.
Structure and timeline
You will learn through a variety of online and virtual formats including highly interactive digital courses, workshops, and a group assignment with real-time peer feedback.
Foundation level: 10 weeks, two hours per week
Advanced level: 12 weeks, two hours per week
Network level: Ongoing
You will gain skills and tools to:
- turn complex business challenges into opportunities using structured and creative thinking
- communicate with impact to move your audience to action
- apply agile ways of working and spot opportunities to use data and technology
- be adaptable, and build resilience and emotional awareness to work successfully–both independently and in teams, especially in times of change
To access Forward, you must meet the following criteria:
- currently reside in Turkey or Azerbaijan
- have at least one and no more than five years of formal work experience
- have completed post-secondary education (for example: diploma, associate degree, undergraduate degree)
- have a good command of the English language as the program will be conducted in English
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.