Digital Energy Forum
What is the Digital Energy Forum?
Before the world came to a standstill due to a health-related crisis, the hot topic was how to transition to a greener Europe, and simultaneously ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all, as laid down in the Sustainable Development Goals. The EYP network has shown before that the COVID-19 crisis does not stop them from gathering. Now is the time to show that it does not stop them from taking care of our environment and sustainability and brainstorming on ways how to achieve carbon-neutrality by 2050, as called for by the European Green Deal.
If you are interested in the Energy Transition and the impact of energy policy on climate change, this event is for you! The Digital Energy Forum will be a unique platform for young people to come together and share their ideas, ignite debate, and put their heads together to make our energy future sustainable.
The Digital Energy Forum of the EYP will take place within the framework of the Power Shifts Project, supported by the Innogy Foundation for Energy and Society. It will be an event dedicated entirely to energy-related topics, including thematic dimensions such as:
● #ACCESS: ensuring access to energy for all
● #TRANSITION: enabling transition to renewable energy
● #EFFICIENCY: improving energy efficiency
● #MOBILITY: decarbonising transport
● #CLIMATE: reaching carbon-neutrality by 2050
● #SAFETY: nuclear safety
● #AUTONOMY: lowering energy dependency
Who can apply as a Delegate?
● EYPers who are interested in energy, climate change, sustainability topics,
● Individuals who are not afraid of challenging themselves and innovate in the online field,
● Those who want to explore the possibilities of digital tools in times of social distancing,
● Everyone who is available to take part in the session for 4 days (16-19 July).
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.