International Excellence Scholarship
Our International Excellence Scholarship is awarded to students who can demonstrate exceptional academic and extra-curricular achievement.
As well as looking at academic excellence, we’re interested in why you want to study at ARU, your career goals, work experience, and relevant activities you take part in outside your studies. We’ll ask you to write a short supporting statement when you apply for the scholarship.
Please note: this scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships, or the international early payment discount.
The total value of this scholarship is £4,000.
This scholarship is a fee discount. We'll deduct it from the tuition fees in your first year.
To be eligible for our International Excellence Scholarship you should accept your offer from ARU and be:
- an international student
- starting a course in September 2020, at our Cambridge or Chelmsford campuses
- studying a three-year bachelor degree or a postgraduate taught degree (this includes our PG Dip Legal Practice Course)
- studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study.
Undergraduate students should have achieved ABB grades or above at A-level (or equivalent). Postgraduate students should hold a 2:1 or above (or equivalent).
Degree apprenticeships, foundation degrees, distance learning or work-based degrees, Postgraduate Certificates, Postgraduate Diplomas, and students joining a Masters with credit are excluded.
- Applications have now closed for courses starting in September 2020. We'll be in touch with a decision on your application by 26 June 2020.
- Apply by 23 October 2020 if you are starting a course in January 2021
We will let you know if your scholarship application has been successful no later than one month after the deadline.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: