Bright Futures Scholarship Initiative
At Yeshiva University’s Katz School of Science and Health, our students help make communities smarter, safer and healthier. That’s why we’re proud to announce the creation of the Bright Futures scholarship program.
For $25,000, students admitted for the Fall and Spring semesters of the 2020-2021 academic year can now complete a master’s degree in game-changing STEM professions that are redefining the modern economy.
As a Bright Futures scholar, you’ll be part of the next generation of scientists and technologists shaping the high-technology industry, and the world, for years to come.
Eligible Master's Programs
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biotechnology Management and Entrepreneurship
- Data Analytics and Visualization
- Digital Marketing and Media
- Quantitative Economics
- Quantitative Finance
*Scholarships available only for the programs listed above. The following graduate programs are excluded from this scholarship: Occupational Therapy (Doctorate) and Speech-Language Pathology (Master's).
- Applicants must meet individual program admission requirements.
- Personal statement must address how you will work to create a bright future for others.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.