Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship
These scholarships have been established by Simon and June Li to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. Up to two scholarships will be available.
Am I eligible?
Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen.
Level of study:
How do I apply?
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on this page in January 2020.
- For 2020 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2020.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.