Veolia Summer School of French Veolia Group
Veolia Summer School, which is a part of Veolia Group, hosts a regular training course for foreign students in the Campus near Paris, Jouy-le-Moutier, from June 30 to July 8 in 2019.
It aims to encourage the participation and involvement of gifted students from different countries in the following.
- Obtaining information on current environmental issues;
- Application of international cultural experience;
- Obtaining professional knowledge;
Students will attend classes organized by the staff of Veolia Group, conduct case studies and visit sightseeing.
The selection criteria for applicants are presented below.
- Should get Master's degree in Environmental Science and Management in the graduation year.
- Should demonstrate motivation to tackle the challenges they are facing,
- Must be fluent in English (Level C1, which will be confirmed by availability of the relevant document issued by the licensed organization
- Passports should be valid
- Should submit a letter (one page) to describe the applicant's field of study, their involvement in a learning program, and to specify the circumstances due to which they will be selected as a part of the program,
- Submit CV
At the same time, it is informed that the following should be taken into account in travel expenses:
The expenses of "Veolia" Company are:
- Return ticket for economy class
- In June 30 transportation by bus from CDG-I airport to Veolia Group Campus,
- Transportation from the Campus of Veolia Group to Veolia Group Headquarters
The non-refundable expenses of Veolia Company are:
- Visa registration costs;
- Departure ticket price
- In July 8 transportation from Veolia Group Headquarters to CDG-1airport
- Expenses of July 6 and 7 weekends
- Personal expenses
Applications can be submitted via e-mail email@example.com