The OSCE Academy, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Master of Arts Programmes 2018-2019
Application deadline – 15 March 2018, 11 pm (Bishkek time)
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is a regional centre for post-graduate education, capacity building, research, and dialogue. The OSCE Academy, created by the Memorandum of Understanding between the OSCE and the Government of Kyrgyzstan, is supported by Norway, Finland, Germany, the USA, Denmark, Canada and other OSCE participating states. Its MA Programmes are designed for young people who wish to broaden their education in the areas of politics, security, international relations, conflict prevention, international development, economics and governance. The academic year starts on 1 September 2018.
Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Successful completion of an academic degree of higher education (BA, Specialist Diploma) in a related academic field;
- Advanced level of English;
- Age 35 or younger as of 1 September 2018;
- Citizenship of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and Mongolia. A limited number of students from other OSCE Participating States can be accepted for the programmes.
- Full tuition fee waiver;
- Stipend of 300 euros per month (16 months);
- Round trip travel to Bishkek;
- Medical insurance (except for the citizens of Kyrgyzstan);
- Funded internship opportunities in Europe for top GPA students.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.