Visby Programme Scholarships for master’s level studies
Invest your time and efforts for studies in Sweden while developing your capacities and knowledge. Return with new ideas, experiences and contribute to sustainable development for positive change.
Scholarships for full degree master’s programme studies
- Application period: 2-9 February 2018 for the academic year 2018/2019.
- About 50 scholarships will be offered.
Included in the scholarship
- SEK 9,000 montly grant for living expenses
- Tuition fee cover
- Travel grant of SEK 5,000
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL)
1. Find a master’s programme in our list of Eligible programmes
2. Apply for a study place at University Admissions
3. Apply for a scholarship via SI’s application portal
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.