Joint Berlin-Jerusalem Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program
The Joint Berlin-Jerusalem Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program aims to promote research cooperation as a career track to leverage synergies between Freie Universität Berlin and The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The two universities establish a joint Post-Doctoral Fellowship scheme with competitively awarded grants to foster the career development of young researchers. The goal of this initiative is to pool resources and attract highly promising postdoctoral researchers to the combined strengths of two renowned research universities working in partnership. The Joint Post-Doctoral Fellowship aims to empower PostDocs for their next career step at a leading international research university.
Information for interested PostDocs
- Each fellowship is awarded for 24 months, starting on October 1, 2018, and consists of two phases:
- Phase 1: 12 months of research at Freie Universität Berlin;
- Phase 2: 12 months of research at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
(or vice versa)
- The Post-Doctoral fellows will conduct their research projects under the joint supervision of Freie Universität and Hebrew University experienced researchers.
- The fellowship proposal may involve all disciplines, thematic or subject areas that exist at both universities or are complementary.
- A monthly stipend of € 2,000 and a one-time relocation allowance (€ 2,000).
ContactFor further information, please contact:
Andrea Dünschede, Dahlem Research School, Freie Universität Berlin, Phone: +49 30 838 50543, E-Mail: email@example.com
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.