International PhD Stipend Scholarship
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) is offering a number of International PhD Stipend Scholarships for international students studying, or commencing the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in 2018. Applications in all areas of research are welcome. Find your research topic or find and connect with your supervisor helps you match your areas of interest with world-class research opportunities at USQ.
The information on this page is subject to change.
The International PhD Stipend Scholarship provides a stipend (living allowance), normally valued at $30,000 per annum. Scholarship payments are tax-free.
The maximum period of the award is three years. Periods of study already undertaken towards the program will be deducted from the period of tenure.
How to apply
Scholarship applications are separate from the Admission application process, the Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) recommend applicants commence the admission process.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation by email to email@example.com. Applicants will receive an acknowledged of receipt email within 2 working days. (Note no other email address is to be used for the submission of an International PhD Stipend Scholarship).;
- an International PhD Scholarship Application form;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal. If applying for a thesis topic identified via the USQ website, please provide evidence of preliminary discussions with the thesis supervisory team;
- education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards);
- a list of any research presentations and/or publications;
- documentation confirming citizenship;
- provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognised institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
Application close 5pm (AEST) Friday 29 September 2017.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.