Dixons Carphone Scholarships
These exciting scholarships, donated by one of the Europe’s leading retail brands, offers a £5,000 bursary towards tuition fees. To be eligible, candidates must demonstrate qualifications or experience in business analytics, data science or digital marketing.
To apply for this scholarship, you must have an offer for one of the following programmes:
- Full-time MBA
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Business Analysis
In addition, you must meet the following criteria:
- demonstrate qualifications and/or or experience in at least one of the following areas: business analytics, data science or digital marketing. This can include full time employment or a degree in these subject areas but it could also simply be that you have undertaken project work or a course during your degree or undertaken part time work in one of these areas.
- demonstrate a passion for technology, digital, the web and social media.
The scholarship will be deducted from tuition fees.
You can only apply for a scholarship once you have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
You will not be eligible for this scholarship if:
- you are fully sponsored by your employer.
- you are in receipt of a full scholarship.
- you have already accepted a scholarship from the University of Edinburgh.
If you been given a partial scholarship from a source other than the University of Edinburgh, you will be eligible to accept one of the scholarships on offer from either the University of Edinburgh or the University of Edinburgh Business School.
The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Scholarships will have to be accepted within a certain timeframe in order to secure your position on the Masters or MBA programme and also to secure the scholarship funding. If you do not accept and pay the required Masters or MBA programme deposit within the given timeframe then you will forfeit your scholarship offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
If you receive a scholarship, you will be expected to participate occasionally as an ambassador for the Business School during and after your programme.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: