In the tradition of its international student seminars and six EASM Summer Schools, the EASM Board, the Sport Management Academy Bayreuth, and the University of Bayreuth continue their cooperation with the 7th EASM Summer School (13th – 17th May 2016) in order to offer a strong and differentiated service for future sport management professionals.
The EASM School is a great opportunity for Bachelor and Master students to enrich their degree with new insights in the field of International Sport Marketing. Participants have the chance to build up their own international network within the sport business and to make new friends from all over the world.
Here are only some of the reasons why you should join in for a summer in Bayreuth:
- Studying at one of the most prestigious universities for sport management
- Gain insights into up to date sport topics of renommated international lectureres
- Work in an international environment with students from all over the world
- Experience from the benefits of a great campus university
- Get to know everyday life in a typical bavarian city with all its traditions and cultural background
- Meet and exchange experiences with local German students
Key Facts and Figures
- Date: 13th-17th May 2016
- Place: Campus / Sport Institute of the University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Costs: 595,00 € for the whole period (including VAT 7%)
- Credits: We recommend 6 credits (ECTS) for EASM Summer School
- Content: Focus will be on International Sport Marketing. Knowledge in this field is essential to all sport managers of non-profit and for-profit sport organizations.
- Application Deadline: 15th March 2016
- Application Form for Download here
How to apply?
You want to participate at EASM Summer School 2016? For participation you simply need to fill out the application form and sent it to us via E-Mail. Deadline is 15th March 2016. Application form for download here.
After your application reached us, you will receive the necessary bank account information and a reference number for your transfer along with your booking confirmation which will be sent you via mail or E-Mail.
Contact Person: Johanna Mühlbeyer (email: email@example.com)
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: