Scholarships for international students at Hochschule Hof
Under the condition of reception of financial means from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Bildung und Kultus, Wissenschaft und Kunst) and the DAAD (Stibet III), Hochschule Hof gives semester or yearly scholarships to qualified foreign students in need for the summer semester 2017 and/ or winter semester 2017/18.
The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof.
Who can apply?
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information.
Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Please note: “Bildungsinländer”, which means foreign students holding a German university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur, Fachabitur) must present a written confirmation following §8 of the BAföG-law, that they are not eligible for BaföG funding.
Which documents have to be provided?
- completed online application form
- Declaration of application
- proof of enrolment
- latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language)
- with average rating
- short CV
- proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered.
- Applications for the summer semester 2017: till April 13th, 2017
- Applications for the winter semester 2017/18: till October 27st, 2017
The Declaration of application has to be submitted before the application deadline in the International Office to Mr. Noldin (room A 015).
Payments: The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € - 659,00 € per month.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: