Science Engineering and Health Scholarships for Chinese and Hong Kong SAR students
This scholarship is open for international students undertaking a select degree at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health, this scholarship can contribute towards your tuition fees.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Number of scholarships available
Five (5) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of China or Hong Kong SAR
- apply from China or Hong Kong SAR
- achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- not an existing RMIT student
- enrol for Semester 1 2021 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT Schools:
- Health and Biomedical Sciences
- applicants must submit an application for this scholarship
Applications are now open.
31 January 2021
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: