Are you the first within your family to follow a study at a university? Do you have clear reasons due to your personal situation why you are in need of financial support? Are you planning to do your master’s in the Netherlands? And are you studying in the field of finance, risk management or economics?
Apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship in Holland!
Why study in Holland?
- To benefit from one of the best education systems in the world;
- To take part in one of the 2,100 English-taught programmes;
- To participate in interactive education where your contribution matters;
- To become an innovative and creative thinker;
- To be part of an international community.
NN Future Matters Scholarship
The NN Future Matters Scholarship is financed by NN and administered by EP-Nuffic. The scholarship is meant for students from the selected countries who want to do a master’s programme in the Netherlands.
- You are from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities.
- You are starting your master’s studies in September 2017.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You have an average grade of 7 (out of 10) on your BA or BA equivalent.
- You are a first generation academic, i.e. no parent or guardian has earned a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in your family.
- Preferably you have not yet studied or worked abroad before.
The scholarship amounts to €5,000 (except for students from Turkey*). You will receive €4,500 in two instalments of €2,250 each in the first year of your master’s studies and € 500 at the end of your studies.
You can apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice. At the official website you can find an overview of the participating Dutch research universities. A jury consisting of NN and EP-Nuffic staff will select the applicants who will be granted the scholarship. The deadline for applications is 1 May 2017.
You will be matched with an NN-mentor who will coach you throughout your studies. With this NN Future Matters scholarship and coaching programme, NN aims to help you engage in your own economic development.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: