NN Future Matters Scholarship
At NN we want to take social responsibility by giving young people who are in need of support access to our means and expertise to help them create economic opportunities, overcome adversity and realize their dreams.
This scholarship is meant for students from selected countries who want to do their master’s in the Netherlands. These selected countries are the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Poland, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain, Hungary, or Bulgaria. The NN Future Matters Scholarship is financed by NN and administered by EP-Nuffic.
Are you planning to do your master’s abroad? Are you studying in the field of finance, risk management, or economics? Do you need financial support for your studies? And are you ready for the chance of a lifetime?
Apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship in the Netherlands!
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive € 4,500 in two installments of
€ 2,250 each in the first year of your master’s studies and € 500 at the end of your studies.
- You are from Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, Greece, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary or Bulgaria.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme in the field of finance, risk management or economics at one of the participating Dutch research universities.
- You have a minimum average score of 7 (out of 10) on BA level.
- You are starting your master’s studies in September 2016.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You are a first generation academic in your family, i.e. no parent or guardian has earned a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in your family.
- Preferably you have not yet studied or worked abroad before.
How to apply
1. Check if the institution of your choice participates in the NN Future Matters Scholarship and click on the link next to the institution of your choice to apply.
2. You can apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice.
A jury consisting of NN Group and EP-Nuffic will select the applicants who will be granted the scholarship. In case of equal suitability of the candidates, first generation academics will be favoured.
3. Apply before 1 May 2016 at the Dutch institution of your choice.
You will be matched with an NN-mentor who will coach you throughout your studies. With this NN Future Matters scholarship and coaching program, NN aims to help you engage in your own economic development.
This opportunity has expired. It was active under this link studyinholland.nl/scholarships/highlighted-scholarships/nn-future-matters-scholarship but it has been removed.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: