Master of Science in European Economy and Business Law
- Starting date of the lessons: September 2017
- Duration of the Programme: Two years
- Coordinator: Prof. Leonardo Becchetti
- Language of instruction: English
- General admission process: Selection is based on academic standing, CV, reference letter, knowledge of English.
- An undergraduate degree (or be near completion of the degree) in the areas of Economics, Political Science, Law, Humanities, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or an equivalent degree.
- English language knowledge: candidates are required to present one of the following certificates with an issue date less than 3 years ago:
- International English language Testing System (IELTS) – minimum score 6.0
- First Certificate (FCE) - University of Cambridge ESOL Exam.
- Business English Certificate (BEC) - vantage level - University of Cambridge ESOL Exam
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): IBT (Internet Based Test) minimum score 65; PBT (Paper Based Test) minimum score 513; CBT (Computer Based Test) minimum score 183
- Trinity College of London - Integrated Skills Examinations – ISE II
No English proficiency certificates are required from students who are citizens of countries where English is one of the official languages and/or from students who have been awarded a degree from institutions where the programme has been taught in English.
Applicants who do not submit an English certificate can still apply. The Admission Board will evaluate their CVs and transcripts and, if the evaluation is positive, applicants will be contacted for a Skype call or an interview at the University to assess their knowledge of English.
Benefits and scholarships available (please visit the Scholarships section on the official website).
Deadlines for Application
• EU applicants: 30 September 2017
• Non-EU applicants: 30 June 2017
Deadlines for Enrolment
November 7th, 2017.
Students who are going to complete their bachelor degree between November 7th 2017 and March 31st 2018, are allowed to enrol within 30 days from their graduation date.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.