The Marseille Campus welcomes you, international students, to participate in its Short term sessions.
KEDGE Business School offers you the incredible opportunity to earn school credits in the south of France in experimenting the beauty of the Provence. Do you want to participate in an intense cultural experience and create an international network of friends?
KEDGE Business School is offering 3 short term programmes for summer 2016:
Sport & Event Management:
June 13 - June 30, 2016
Sustainable Development & Social Responsibility:
June 20 - July 15, 2016
Cross Cultural Negotiation:
June 27 - July 21, 2016
The Application Process
- Step 1: Apply online
- Step 2: In order to select your specific summer programme, please ask to Shortemail@example.com to get the application form.
- Step 3: Fill out the application form (Step 2), print it out and sign it. And send the application form to us along with the following documents:
- A passport size picture
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of English proficiency (see above) for non-English speakers only
Student Mobility Office / Summer Schools
Domaine de Luminy - BP 921Rue Antoine Bourdelle
13009 Marseille - France FOR ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT THE SCHOOL AT