International Master in
European Project Planning and Management
Methods and Techniques for Planning and Managing
Projects Funded by the European Commission
The objective of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management is to provide participants with the skills to successfully work in the field of European cooperation, through the use of fundings made available by the European Comission.
The target group of the Master are graduates in any discipline. The pre-requisites are: university degree and a good knowledge of English.
The Master course’s programme is organized in two main modules:
- European Project Planning
- European Project Management
The information about the previous editions of the master course is available.
The language used in the Master course is English
The location where the Master course is held is Pixel's headquarters, in Florence (Italy).
The sixth edition of the International Master in European Project Planning and Management starts on 16 October 2017.
In the period 16 October to 15 December 2017, the master course is held at Pixel site, in Florence, daily, Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
In the period January to March 2018, the international internship is organized for all participants.
There are 7 good reasons why this Master should be chosen:
- The practical focus of the training contents.
- The skills, experience and expertise of the international teaching staff.
- The skills, experience and expertise of the coordinator of the Master.
- The practical project planning and management activities organized in the Master’s framework.
- The international internship with the role of assistant European project manager.
- The international environment of the Master.
- The opportunity to improve language competencies in European English.
The enrollment fee is 3 600 euro. It includes:
- Participation in the Master
- Teaching material
- Organization of the international internship
Those who wish to enroll in the European Project Planning and Management Master course should fill in the Registration Form, available in the Enrollment section.
For further information on the European Project Planning and Management Master course, please contact:
Training Course Secretariat
Via Luigi Lanzi 12 - 50134 Firenze
Tel. 055-48 97 00 - Fax. 055-462 88 73