About the scholarship
Regent’s University London has a long-standing tradition of welcoming talented students from all over India. Our students from this region have always had a strong entrepreneurial spirit and have graduated from Regent’s fully equipped to join a large multinational, start their own company or join the family business. Regent’s is therefore pleased to offer five postgraduate scholarships specifically for students of Indian nationality, each worth £3,000.
Internal / external funding: Internal
Type of funding: Scholarship (September intake only)
Nationality: Republic of India only
Amount: Five awards each worth £3,000 against the chosen programme’s fees
Level of study: Postgraduate
In accepting a scholarship from Regent’s University London, you will be required to sign up to our Scholars’ Charter. The Regent’s Scholars’ Charter sets out both the academic standards to which you will need to adhere and details the ambassadorial role you will take in order to positively raise the University’s profile.
This scholarship is awarded through competition.
To enter the competition for the Regent’s University London India Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarship, you should first meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an Indian national holding an Indian passport
- You hold an unconditional offer of a place on one of the eligible postgraduate programmes at Regent’s for September 2017 intake
- You have achieved a first class degree (minimum 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent
- You are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Regent’s
If you meet the criteria above, please apply by writing a personal statement no longer than 500 words in which you explain the following:
- Why you have chosen to study at Regent’s
- Why you have chosen to study this particular programme
- What you hope to achieve after graduating
- Why you should be awarded this scholarship
- What benefit you can bring to the Regent’s community
You must submit your application and be holding an offer from Regent’s University London by 17:00 (UK time) on the closing date of 31 May 2017. We will not accept late entries.
Please email your statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly referencing your name and application ID number.
How we judge the competition
The scholarship panel are looking for students with an impressive track record in their academic studies, professional careers or voluntary work. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate considerable promise in representing the University in an ambassadorial capacity at internal and external events. The 500 word essay should be well written, in a voice showing the confidence expected from a Regent’s University London India Postgraduate Taught Masters scholar.
- MA International Business
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- MA International Human Rights Law
- MA International Relations
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Management
- MA Media & Communications
- MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics
- MSc Finance with Specialisations
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- MSc Oil & Gas Trade Management
- MSc Marketing Psychology
- MSc Psychology
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: