The W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship has been established thanks to a generous donation by the Fidelity UK Foundation in memory of Bill Byrnes, who played a significant role in the development of Fidelity as an international investment management business.
The scholarship aims to support an academically brilliant student who can demonstrate that they have come from a financially disadvantaged background or are from the first generation in their family to attend university.
One award of £25,000 is available to students joining the MSc Investment and Wealth Management programme.
- MSc Investment & Wealth Management
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background and potential for future success
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be assessed
- A track record of professional excellence and achievement through internships and/or work experience
- Your video response demonstrating that you have overcome financial adversities to pursue your education, or that you are from the first generation in your family to attend university
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: