International student excellence scholarship – Pakistan and Nepal
For: High-achieving students from Pakistan and Nepal applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Available to: Commencing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students in Trimester 1, 2 and 3 2018. See 'Eligibility' for more information.
Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Citizenship: Citizens of Pakistan and Nepal, or holder of a Permanent Resident visa from these countries.
Award value and benefits: Scholarship covers 25 % of tuition fees throughout the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program. Students must be enrolled full-time to receive the tuition fee reduction.
Programs of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs (excludes online, non-award, Oral Health, Medicine and offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019).
Applications open: Now.
- Trimester 1 2018 – Applications close Friday, 1 December 2017 (for 26 February commencement). Outcome notified by 15 December.
- Trimester 2 2018 – Applications close Friday, 18 May 2018 (for 9 July commencement). Outcome notified by 1 June.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7 September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 22 September.
- Have a minimum GPA. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF) in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Pakistan or Nepal, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University's entry requirements.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
Applicants must provide:
- a completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- a certifiedlattested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit as outlined in Eligibility section.
Each intake, Griffith International will identify the students with the highest academic entry scores commencing in an eligible degree program.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: