- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates must be classified as overseas for fees purposes.
- Candidates must be able to finance the remainder of tuition fees and living expenses.
- Hold and have accepted online an offer of a study place starting in September 2016.
- Complete the online application form by 15 May 2016.
CLICK here to complete the application form.
Terms and Conditions:
- For applicants who have met all the course entry requirements and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place of study for a one-year postgraduate taught course, please note that the mandatory deposit must be paid towards tuition fees before and Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for visa/immigration purposes will be issued.
- The scholarship does not count towards the mandatory deposit. The scholarship will be deducted from the remaining tuition fees payable to Queen’s upon enrolment in September 2016.
- Scholarships cannot be used in conjunction with any other University scholarships and discounts (including the Early Bird Reward).
- INTO progressors are not eligible for the scholarships.
- The scholarships cannot be deferred.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarships awards and regulations at its sole discretion.
For further information please contact the International Office at email@example.com.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: