TITLE: Chevening Scholarship 2017/18
SCHOLARSHIP TYPE: 1 year full scholarship.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country (Armenia is Chevening-eligible country);
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of 2 years after your scholarship has ended;
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK;
- Have at least 2 years of work experience;
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017;
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017.
Chevening Scholarships in Armenia
DURATION: 1 year
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
DETAIL DESCRIPTION: Chevening Scholarships in Armenia are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year Master's at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the 'apply' button on your country page. For more information and to apply please press Further official information below this announcement.
The process of selecting Chevening Scholars takes a minimum of eight months from the application deadline to when scholars are conditionally selected for an award.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 8 November 2016
For more information and to apply please press Further official information below this announcement.