Call for funding application July-December 2017
M.A. – Doctoral - Post-Doctoral Students - Senior Researchers
The French Institute of South Africa-Research (IFAS-Research) has a regional mandate covering eleven countries in Southern Africa (South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Angola, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Swaziland, Botswana and Namibia). IFAS-Research promotes and supports research projects in the Human and Social Sciences dealing with this area.
List of documents to enclose in the application:
- A short introduction letter from the applicant;
- A detailed description of the research project not exceeding 5 pages and containing the scientific project, a research agenda, institutional partnerships, indications regarding the dissemination of results - please note that the existence or prospect of a partnership between France and Southern Africa is necessary;
- A provisional budget indicating the amount of total funding, other sources of funding applied for and obtained, funding required from IFAS-Research (nature of expenses);
- A CV of the candidate (3 pages max);
- A reference letter from the research supervisor (for students);
- The application form filled in electronically.
Selection process of applications:
Applications can be send by email with a single .pdf document attached, containing all the documents requested (including the form and the reference letter) to Thomas Vernet-Habasque, IFAS-Research Director at email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 15th July 2017
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.