Feodor Lynen Research Fellowship
Sponsorship for research stays worldwide by researchers from Germany of all disciplines and at all career stages. Applicants choose an academic host from some 15,000 academics in the Humboldt Network abroad.
- for post-doctoral researchers (up to four years after completing a doctorate):
6 to 24 months
- For experienced researchers (up to 12 years after completing a doctorate):
6 to 18 months, divisible into a maximum of three visits over three years
- above average academic history and academic record
- host's confirmation of research facilities
Experienced researchers also require:
- their own academic profile
- professional experience at least at the level of assistant professor or junior research group leader or several years‘ independent scientific employment
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.