Postgraduate Student Support Scholarships
Durham University is delighted to confirm that at least 100 Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, worth £3,000, will be available to applicants commencing with the University in October 2017.
The scholarships are intended to support students who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge by undertaking a postgraduate programme of study at Durham University.
The majority of taught master’s programmes are eligible, except postgraduate diplomas, postgraduate certificates, MRes programmes, integrated masters and courses funded by other public bodies (e.g. PGCE).
Eligible applicants must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be progressing from an undergraduate course charged at the higher tuition fee rate of up to £9,000, introduced in 2012/13;
- Have a household income level of £42,620 or below (2015/16 rates) in the final year of undergraduate study. (As assessed by Student Finance England or equivalent)
- Studying a full or part time eligible postgraduate programme at Durham University ;
- Domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) (Classified as Home/EU for tuition fee purposes);
- Do not already hold a masters level qualification;
One year (fulltime), two years (part time pro rata)
£3,000 for the academic year 2017/18
Number of awards available
At least 100
For further information or advice:
Phone: +44 (0)191 334 6395
For more information click "Further official information" below.