The University of Edinburgh and Deutsche Post DHL will offer 15 scholarships to students for undergraduate study in an eligible programme within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) offered by the University commencing in academic year 2017-2018.
The scholarship covers an annual maintenance allowance of £2,000 and is tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
They are awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for undergraduate study in one of the following eligible programmes within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) at the University of Edinburgh.
The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
Eligible applicants should complete an online application
The closing date for applications is 14th April 2017.
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at.
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password.
Please direct your enquiry to the appropriate section.
Director of Scholarships and Student Administration
Work: +44 (0)131 651 4221
The Scholarships and Financial Support Team
The Scholarships and Financial Support Team can assist with any issues relating to:
- Bursaries - the University's main bursary schemes for UK students
- Financial Support - SAAS discretionary and childcare funds for UK students, and requests for financial assistance from overseas students
- Loans - Federal and private loans for citizens of the United States and Canada
- Scholarships - various University and externally funded scholarships across all levels and modes of study
- Travel funds - limited funds are available to enable students to make visits abroad which are considered desirable for their courses of study
Work: +44 (0)131 651 4070
The Fees and Student Support Team
The Fees and Student Support Team can assist with any issues relating to:
- Fees Status - is determined for all applicants by using nationality and country where you are "ordinary resident". This will also determine whether the level of tuition fee that you pay e.g. Overseas, EU, Rest of UK, Scotland
- Graduate and Alumni discount - we administer the discount if you have applied
- SAAS - confirming attendance so that you get your maintenance payments and we receive tuition fee payment on your behalf
- SLC - confirming attendance so that you get your maintenance payments and we receive tuition fee payments if you have applied for a tuition fee loan. Notifying SLC of any change of circumstances
- Sponsors - creating sponsor records from documentation confirming your award to ensure that the tuition fee invoice goes to your sponsor for payment and not to you
- Tuition fees - how much you have been charged and any adjustments made if you withdraw or interrupt
Work: +44 (0)131 650 2230
Scholarships and Student Funding
The University of Edinburgh
Old College, South Bridge,
Edinburgh, EH8 9YL
For more official information click "Further official information" below and apply via the online application system.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: