BEBS Barcelona Executive Business School
On campus in Barcelona: September 2019
Study online: February 2019; September 2019
Application deadline: On a rolling basis
Full Tuition fees: Online €4300 | On campus €4800
Human Capital is undoubtedly on top of priorities at every company. Whether it is a Start-up, a corporation, non-profit organization or public administration institution, all of them share similar challenges when it comes to managing people and acquiring talent.
Global mobility and technological advancements have created enormous opportunities for organizations to diversify their field of human capital, but the real challenge lies in being able to catch up with all of these developments, due to the rapid pace of the changes.
BEBS has designed the Master in Human Resources Management with certain key concepts in mind. The program methodology is built on those concepts, which are leadership, psychology, and technology.
· Foundations of Global Human Resources Management
· Business & Human Resource Strategy
· Organizational Culture & Behavior
· Leadership and Team Building
· Competencies & Talent Management
· Employee Relations and Conflict management
· Learning, Development & Executive Coaching
· Global Personnel Recruitment & Selection
· Change Management
· Ethics Management
· HR Analytics & Technology
· The future of HRM: Innovation
· Final Master Project (The students can choose a topic of their interest and develop a business plan or a thesis)
Master´s Degree application requirements:
· Resume (CV)
· Motivation letter
· Passport or ID copy
· Bachelor's degree or 5 years of Management experience + High school diploma
· Academic record (Transcript/Grades)
· Proficiency / Advanced level in English, in case it is not your mother tongue. (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, such as TOEFL or previous education in English).
Contact BEBS for receiving more details about the program and the application.