Global Travel Management
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is like? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment and take responsibility for your own projects? Then welcome to the adidas Group. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
- Student of Business Administration; preferred area of studies: Tourism Management, Travel Management, Business Travel
- Enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship. Or in the so called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (EU citizens only! Only applies to EU citizens due to working permit regulations.)
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Very good MS Office skills
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for sports
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.