Young Professional Fellowship Program is a salient inauguration by Mentor Amiable Professional Society (MAPS), aimed at polishing the leadership skills of the youth under 35 years of age. The Program emphasizes on incorporating cultural diversity, inclusion of numerous ethnicities and interfaith harmony for generating citizens with an elevated sense of responsibility and high caliber.
To materialize this goal, MAPS V-Young Professional Fellowship’22 is happening in Bangkok, Thailand. The program will be comprising of four days educational seminars for the providence of entrepreneurial guidance and leadership skills in a highly professional setting ensuring inclusivity of multiple of identities. The program is dated from 27th-30th September 2022 and is a golden chance for the participants to polish their skills in major dimensions under the mentorship of influential political, business and humanitarian figures, who are not just experts in their fields but can potentially enlighten the participants by inculcating in them the ideas they learnt from their considerable experiences.
Curious to learn more about MAPS Young Professional Fellowships & its worldwide achievements?
- Benefits of V-Young Professional Fellowship Bangkok 2022?
- 10 Fully Funded, 25 Partial Funded and 65 Self Funded Seats
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Impacts conectivity on UN SDGS
- Diplomatic Experience and Interaction
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
TOPICS FOR V-YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP'2022 BANGKOK, THAILAND!
- How could Freedom of Speech negatively perforate society and what factors could be potent for mitigating those impacts?
- Major impacts of Climate Change on migration and immigrant communities?
- How does economic recession lead to further vulnerability in the developing world?
- Is the attainment of Universal Human Equality a realistic or utopic phenomenon?
- How could entrepreneurial settings and access to basic resources be put in place for the youth in this globalized world?
- Could Freedom of Speech be strategically monopolized and exploited by Political Elites?
- Should political happenings be intervened in by the youth or left in the hands of political powers?
- What individual or collective steps the international community can take to eradicate food insecurity and malnutrition in War-Torn States?
- What emerging or established factors threaten the maintenance of Global Peace and Security?
- Could social media be an exploitative tool targeted at the youth of today to manipulate them?
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.