The Young Scholars Visiting Scheme aims to support young scholars visiting The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) on research in Chinese Studies. They are expected to spend one term in residence at CUHK to actively participate in academic activities related to Chinese Studies and interact with CUHK scholars and students.
Ph.D. graduates from a recognized academic institution who currently have a full-time position with less than ten years of work experience after graduation
Application should include:
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- A two-page research proposal
- Two recommendation letters
- A list of his/her publications
All required documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Round-trip airfare (economy class), on-campus accommodation, a shared office space & subsistence allowance
Announcement of Result: 4 November 2022
- A three-page written report within two months of completion, listing the activities participated during his/her visit
- A published research paper that he/she submitted within a year
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.