Applications are invited from university students of all ages based anywhere on earth for the 2022/23 Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA) competition which recognizes innovative concepts that use technology to solve global challenges.
The year 2022/23 theme is challenging students to ‘Impact our Sustainable Future’. The award will provide up to 25,000 EUR for first prize winner. As a Nobel International partner, Ericsson will also offer the first-place students the opportunity to join a virtual conversation “On being a scientist” with a Nobel Prize laureate.
Innovations come in all sizes, from simple changes in code that could redefine the networks of the future to complex technological advances that will advance humanitarian efforts across the world. Now is the time to develop your idea to give it the best chance of having an impact by entering the Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA). Ericsson is looking for your inspired technology solutions that can help solve today’s major challenges.
- First-place prize takes home 25,000 EUR
- Second-place prize takes home 15,000 EUR
- Third-place prize takes home 5,000 EUR
- Regional winners take home 1,000 EUR
To be eligible for the Ericsson Innovation Awards Competition, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be university students from anywhere on the planet.
- Each team should comprise of at least two, but no more than four members.
- Choose your EIA team country and University that you want to represent. If your team members are from different countries/from different universities, we suggest you to pick the University and Country most of you are from.
- When selecting the EIA Region, make sure to double-check in which Ericsson Innovation Awards region your country is listed.
- When describing your idea, ensure you answer each of the four questions in the blue boxes. The jury will score you based on the answers of those questions.
- Less is more – do not over complicate your answers, be direct and clear.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.