Each year the makers of TYLENOL award annual scholarships to well-deserving students pursuing careers in healthcare. 30+ years later, we’re proud to continue a tradition that supports those dedicated to a lifetime of caring for others.
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia.
- Be a graduate student or be a college senior who will be enrolling in graduate school during the 2022-23
- academic year.
- Provide proof of enrollment to a graduate program in medical school, nursing, and/or pharmacy.
- Have one or more years of school remaining.
What are the selection criteria?
An independent selection committee will evaluate the Complete applications and select recipients considering:
- College GPA
- Academic records in medical school, nursing and/or pharmacy
- Community involvement/volunteer service
- Essay content
Decisions of the selection committee are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given.
What are the details of the award?
- Ten (10) $10,000 scholarships will be awarded annually and are not renewable.
- Twenty-five (25) $5,000 scholarships will be awarded annually and are not renewable.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, and books, supplies & equipment required for a full-time course load.
- Institutions must be accredited, nonprofit colleges/universities in the United States.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.