At Arctic Chiropractic, the goal is to maintain and improve the spinal health of every patient, while educating the community and each patient about the benefits associated with chiropractic care. People develop back pain for a variety of reasons and it is our goal to educate as many people as possible in ways to avoid developing chronic back problems.
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spin Scholarship" a student must:
- Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
- Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
- Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
- Be a U.S. or Canadian resident.
- Be attending a school in the U.S. or Canada by October of 2023.
Scholarship Value: $500
- In under 250 Words, write a brief essay answering the following question:
Why do you feel that you deserve the Scholarship?
- In under 1000 words, write an essay that answers the following questions:
- What are three common ways people develop back problems?
- What are three ways that you can ensure that you do not experience chronic back pain in the future?
- What are three methods chiropractors use when treating back pain?
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.