Lagos Business School is hosting the sixth edition of its Young Talents' Programme (YTP) to engage the country's brightest graduates.
The program is structured to mentor young leaders from world-class institutions and enrolled qualified candidates into LBS Management Scholarship Academy. It is a two-year career development program that will prepare selected students for their doctoral degrees.
This scholarship-based program will include career, entrepreneurship, and leadership seminars, mentorship sessions, and action learning projects with alumni and industry experts.
Lagos Business School in Lekki Nigeria Young Talent Programme 2022/2023 is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Lagos Business School.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The LBS Young Talents' Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a member of faculty, researcher and administrative/operations staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and LBS DBA programme.
- Select participants for the Management Scholarship Academy
- Discuss the LBS history, culture and ethos.
- Build a network of young talents.
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old
- The programme is open to final year undergraduate and Masters students, Youth Corps members and recent graduates
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first-class or second class upper
- Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again
- Additionally, you will make a one (1) minute video of yourself. Mention your educational backgrounds, leadership experiences and work experience
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.