Do you know how to lead the transformation from offline to online while keeping the best of both worlds in mind? Would you like to be one of the transformers? We are inviting you on a 7-month journey about digital transformation of youth work.
This journey includes blended capacity building about digitally transforming youth work in the form of 1 residential training course in Lithuania, 1 study visit in Armenia and 4 online trainings. Online training session will take 2 days with half-day online meetings and individual learning quests in the afternoon. The same participants should take part in the whole programme.
Aims of the training are:
- To increase awareness about different aspects of digital transformation in the youth field and considering inclusion, participation and diversity
- To increase competences of youth workers and provide them with new approaches to digital transformation in youth work
- To utilise knowledge and experiences on digital transformation from diverse sectors and explore the potential of cross-sectoral cooperation to enrich youth work.
Are you ready to come onboard?
We are looking for participants who are:
- youth workers, working directly with young people, especially dealing with inclusion & participation topics
- willing to approach digital transformation in their work
- interested in the training topics and have a strong motivation to apply digital transformation topics in their youth work activities
- able to take part in the entire long-term process
- able to communicate in English
- able to have access to the internet, computer, video camera, microphone for the online sessions
This activity is open to participants from both programme and partner countries and able to travel to Lithuania and Armenia (VISAs, passport, etc).
There is no participation fee for this activity.
If a participant misses more than 2 activities, they will be removed from the training course.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency and funding National Agencies of this project will cover the costs of accommodation and food. Please notify the organisers in case you have any allergies or dietary needs immediately after being selected.
During the training, we would like to address the topic from a variety of perspectives and narratives, such as emerging technologies, digital rights, digital sustainability, digital youth participation, digital policy making, digital education, cross-sectoral approaches.
The important thing to be mindful about before applying is the commitment to the whole process, so that 7 months from October on, will really be dedicated to transforming the online and offline digital spaces and tackle the different perspectives in order to integrate it in your work.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.