Saxion Scholarships are meant for excellent and very talented students from outside the European Economic Area (EU/EEA) who intend to follow their bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands. The scholarships only applies to non-EU/EEA students who pay the full institutional tuition fee.
- (All) Bachelor programs
- Master in Applied Nanotechnology
- Master in Innovative Textile Development
- Master Robotics System Engineering
- A limited number of scholarships is available;
- The Saxion Scholarship committee will assess all complete and eligible applications;
- A ranking of the candidates will be made for the purpose of the selection;
- The result will be announced by email within 30 days after the deadline.
Saxion University has a rich history – its roots can be traced back to the 1875. A merger of two educational institutions, the Hogeschool Enschede and Hogeschool Ijselland, in 1998 paved the way for Saxion University in its present form. This merger enabled Saxion to build further on its strong position in Dutch higher education and since then Saxion University has come to be recognised as an important centre of expertise at regional, national and international level.
Saxion will provide the selected applicant’s EURO 2,500 – EURO 5,000 to pursue their bachelor or master program of choice.
- Your nationality is non-EU/EEA and you pay full institutional tuition fee;
- You apply for the first time for a full-time program at Saxion (qualifying program, see below);
- You meet the specific requirements of the study program of your choice;
- You do not receive any other scholarship for the same study year and study program
- GPA 80% or higher based on the grade list you use to enroll at Saxion;
- IELTS 7.0 or higher (or the equivalent of IELTS)
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.