South Korea is inviting applicants to apply for the GIFT Internship Program 2022. Fully funded international internships are offered to the undergraduate students of the third and final year (fourth year) who are interested in ferrous tech studies and can participate in lab activities and show interest in the system. The GIFT internship program is a fully-funded internship program offered by the Graduate Institute of Ferrous & Energy Material Technology.
The GIFT Internship program’s duration is approx. 4 weeks and will take place at Pohang University of Science and Technology. It is a private-sector research institute in South Korea; Pohang University has been ranked 1st in the category of 50 young Universities. According to QS Global World Ranking, it is ranked 77th best university.
The GIFT Internship Program is offered in summer as well as winter. The institute will cover all the expenses of the interns. International, as well as Korean students, can apply for the GIFT internship program. The applications for the GIFT internship program will close in the second week of May for round one and at the end of November for round 2 and the internship will start in July 2022 and January 2023. There are no restrictions based on culture, religion, or country, so everyone can get a chance to apply for the internship.
- Here are the benefits of the GIFT internship in South Korea:
- Accommodation will be provided in university dorms.
- A round trip economy class air ticket will also be provided (only once).
- KRW 500,000/4 weeks for living expenses.
- Support in transportation.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the GIFT internship in South Korea 2022:
- International students, as well as Korean students, can apply.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the 3rd or 4th year of the undergraduate program.
- There is no restriction of gender, age, background or country.
- Female students are encouraged to apply.
- Fill out the application form, and submit it along with the required documents via e-mail before the deadline.
- E-mail your application to the staff of admission Eun Mi Jung at email@example.com
- Applications can be sent via email anytime but make sure to meet the deadlines
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.