Aaron Sims Scholarship
Instituted under the will of Dr Aaron Sims, a former student of Birkbeck, University of London, the Aaron Sims Scholarship is a bursary covering the full- or part-time, home or EU enrolment fee for three three (full time) or five (part time) years of study.
Priority is given to applicants for part-time or full-time MPhil programmes offered by the Department of Cultures and Languages (currently: MPhil Comparative Literature, MPhil French, MPhil German, MPhil Iberian and Latin American Studies or MPhil Japanese).
- Applicants must be UK/EU students.
- Applicants should either:
- Plan to apply to an MPhil programme, ideally starting in October 2020, offered by the Department of Cultures and Languages (programmes eligible currently: MPhil Comparative Literature, MPhil French, MPhil German, MPhil Iberian and Latin American Studies or MPhil Japanese). Please note the successful applicant will subsequently be required to complete an application for a place of study on one of the MPhil programmes above.
- Be currently enrolled on a MPhil programme offered by the Department of Cultures and Languages in either your first year full-time or first or second year part-time (current eligible programmes same as the above).
- Applicants will also need to demonstrate academic excellence (at least a 2:1 or equivalent in an undergraduate degree) and ensure they have made sufficient financial provision to meet the remaining costs associated with their studies.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.