Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Programs
Bachelor、master and doctorate programs are open to international students in 2020. JUST offers programs in Chinese as well as in English.
Qualification for Application
- A foreign passport holder, healthy, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of JUST.
- Bachelor program applicants should hold a high school diploma and normally should be less than 30 years old; Master program applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree and normally should be less than 35 years old; doctorate program applicants should hold a master degree and normally should be less than 45 years old.
- The requirement of language proficiency for applicants of English delivered programs is as follows: Bachelor- IBT 75 or IELTS 5.5, Master or above-IBT 80 or IELTS 6, but not required for native English speaker. Applicants of Chinese delivered programs must have recent HSK Level 4 certificate (within 2 Years).
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Photocopy of passport (valid, general passport) and a photo of the size used for passport.
- For undergraduate applicants, education level diploma, original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese); for applicants who are still fresh graduates, certificate of expected graduation should be provided.
- For graduate applicants, the following academic materials are required: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of undergraduate transcriptand Bachelor Degree Certificate,two recommendation letters (in Chinese or English) from different referees at least titled as associate professor (or other equivalent titles).
- For doctorate program applicants, the necessary academic materials are: an original or notarized copy (in English or Chinese) of graduate transcriptand Master Degree Certificate, two recommendation letters from two different professors, Published papers and research proposal for doctorate study in China.
- Self-financed international students should name a trustee in China and provide a financial guarantee (International Students, if not supported by Jiangsu Provincial Government Scholarship, are recognized as self-financed full time graduate students).
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.