School of Law Postgraduate Fee Awards for Master's Students
Outstanding full-time and part-time applicants can apply for a fee waiver (at the Home/EU rate) on the following degrees in the School of Law:
- LLM Constitutional Politics, Law and Theory
- LLM/MA Criminal Law and Criminal Justice
- MSc Criminology
- MSc Global Criminology
- LLM/MA Human Rights
- LLM International Economic Law, Justice and Development
- LLM Law General
- LLM Law and New Technologies
- LLM/MSc Law and Political Economy.
- You must be a new student who, ideally, has not studied a taught postgraduate programme before.
- You must have at least an upper-second-class honours degree at undergraduate level, or equivalent.
- You must show the potential to perform strongly on one of the Master's degrees listed above.
- You can be a Home, EU or international student and you can be studying full-time or part-time.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.