Training For Development Of Entrepreneurial And Business Skills
Association for environmental improvement E group Zenica and Centre for youth INPUT are implementing the project called Development of entrepreneurial and business skills in youth. The project is being implemented within the WEB4YES - Western Balkan Civil Society Organizations for Youth Employment Support initiative, coordinated by the Belgrade open school, with the financial support of EU. As part of the said project's implementation, Association E group and Centre for youth INPUT publish:
PUBLIC CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE TRAINING FOR DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPRENEURIAL AND BUSINESS SKILLS
Interested candidates are invited to apply training/workshop within the implementation of the project „Development of entrepreneurial and business ideas in youth“. Candidates will have an opportunity to learn about:
- Basics of entrepreneurship
- Development of small enterprises
- Negotiations with banks and financial institutions
- Basics of marketing
- Market analysis/research
- Basics of accounting
Workshop will also provide training in the field of IC technology:
- Web design
- Role and significance of websites in the world of entrepreneurship
- Promotion of enterprise on social media networks
- The role of photography in entrepreneurship.
Participants of training/workshops will, together with Association E group and Centre for youth INPUT, give an initiative to public authorities (with a particular accent on Ministry of education, science, culture and sport of Zenica-Doboj Canton and Employment Office of Zenica-Doboj Canton) to form suggestions of innovative employment programs in the form of a letter of intent.
Eligible candidates are:
- Registered in the Employment Office for at least 6 months
- Belong to the age group of 25-30 years
Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- A filled-in application form
- Confirmation from the employment records
The shortlisted participants will be informed of the further process by January 24th 2020 at the latest.
Deadline for submission is January 16th 2020.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.