Scholarship for Scientific Excellence
The School of Engineering and Information Technology will be competitively awarding multiple scholarships of up to $20,000 each to applicants commencing any Undergraduate or Masters by Coursework course, located in the School of Engineering and Information Technology, who demonstrate a pursuit for scientific excellence.
Scholarships are competitively awarded to students commencing a Murdoch University Undergraduate degree and major offered by the School of Engineering and Information Technology (as shown on the application form). Students must have achieved an average grade of 92% or higher, in their prior completed course, or have achieved equivalent exceptional performance in any STEM discipline prior to applying to Murdoch University.
Scholarships are competitively awarded to students commencing a Murdoch University Postgraduate course and major offered by the School of Engineering and Information Technology who have achieved an average grade of HD or GPA of 3.5/4.0 or equivalent in an undergraduate course prior to application.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be an international student;
- Study full time at the Perth campus;
- Have applied to Murdoch University to study a course specialising in one of the majors offered by the School of Engineering and Information Technology (see list on application form);
- Have applied for this course before the Semester deadline; and
- Have achieved an IELTS of 6.5 or above
For undergraduate admission and scholarship eligibility you must have:
- Either an average grade of 92% and above or have received an equivalent result within the last 18 calendar months from the closing date of the award;
For postgraduate admission and scholarship eligibility you must have:
- Achieved an undergraduate GPA > 3.5/4.0 or equivalent exceptional performance.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.