Application to MGG Academy 2019
Please note that the MGG Academy is open to young professionals from participating partner organisations in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico and South Africa. Additionally, two places are reserved for European participants from potential partner organisations. Promotion of female staff is most welcome.
The MGG Academy is geared towards highly-qualified young professionals who work in a partner institution of the MGG network or in an institution that is interested in future cooperation. Prospective participants should
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector organisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa),
- work on issues relevant to global governance such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation,
- speak English fluently,
- have at least three years of working experience,
- be open to a broad variety of working methods,
- be willing to reflect on collective and individual experiences and competencies,
- be sensitive to other cultures.
Candidates for the MGG Academy have to be nominated by their organisation and can then participate in a selection process. Candidates from Europe may exceptionally also apply individually. Please contact Tatjana Reiber or Verena Zehe for further information.
You are planning to join an international dialogue and training format. The MGG Academy is a contribution to human and institutional capacity development. It aims at enhancing your qualification as an expert or young executive within your institution and to strengthen your institution’s capacities related to global governance and international cooperation.
To successfully apply to the MGG Academy 2019, please
- Download the application form and have it duly filled, signed and stamped by yourself and your employer.
- Please upload the application form part 1 and part 2 duly filled, signed and stamped to your application. (Please upload the whole form as filled pdf-file. Please only print pages 9 and 12 and upload them signed and stamped as scanned copy. Please include application forms part 1 and 2, your CV, diplomas, passport and English language certificate to your online application.)
The MGG Academy 2019 is taking place from 15 August – 11 December 2019.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.