Scholarships non-EEA current pre-Masters students
The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship offers a select number of talented non-EEA current pre-Master’s students who are not eligible for any other scholarship at Radboud University the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue their Master's degree programme at the Nijmegen School of Management. The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained good study results during their pre-Master’s and are in need of financial support to pursue a Master's degree programme at the Nijmegen School of Management.
Scope of the scholarships
This is the first year the Nijmegen School of Management offers such an opportunity to our current pre-Master’s students, and there is one scholarship available.
Level and duration of the scholarship
The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver of € 3,500. This means that the recipient of the NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship will have to pay € 6,379 instead of €9,879 for the Master’s programme. The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs. You can find an indication of what international students should count on spending for one year of living and studying in the Netherlands, on the website.
You will only be eligible to obtain an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- are not eligible for any other scholarship offered by Radboud University
- have passed all the courses in your pre-Master’s until the moment of application
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- will be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year 2018-2019 in a Master's degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
From the eligible candidates the NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- You must have good study results in your pre-Master’s programme at the Nijmegen School of Management
- You explain why you would need the financial support and prove that you have sufficient funds to cover the rest of the expenses (the remaining tuition fee and the living costs in Nijmegen)
- Motivation letter for the Master's programme
- Letter of recommendation
Application procedure and documents required
You apply for an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship by filling in the scholarship application form and uploading the required documents. You will then be requested to upload in pdf format:
- the transcript of grades from your pre-Master’s at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- a budget explanation, indicating why do you need the financial support and how are you planning to cover the remaining costs,
- a reference letter from either the student advisor or one of your lecturers at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- a curriculum vitae
You must have completed your application for the scholarship before 20 June 2018.
The faculty selects the scholarship recipients. You will be informed about the final decision in week 26 (between 26 and 29 of June 2018).
For more information click below.