Wincott Business Journalist Fellowship
The Reuters Institute is seeking applications for Wincott Journalist Fellowships as part of its world-renowned Journalist Fellowship Programme based at the Reuters Institute in Oxford. There is one Fellowship available for one term, starting in April 2019. Fellowships are aimed at mid-career business journalists resident in sub-Saharan Africa. The Fellowships will appeal to business journalists who want to take a deeper look at one aspect of financial reporting.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of three main criteria:
- The quality of the professional achievements of the journalist related to the stage they have reached in their career
- Their potential and interest in being part of an international programme, and of contributing to and making best use of the opportunity presented by the Fellowship
- The quality of their detailed research proposal, which should focus on an aspect of business reporting.
Please review the following steps to ensure the complete and timely submission of your application:
- Make sure you are eligible to apply
- Decide which fellowship funding you will apply for.
- Check the application deadlines.
- Check which application materials you need to prepare.
- Write the required research proposal and personal statement.
- Choose your work samples.
- Ask 2 people to write letters of recommendation.
- Complete the online application form, remembering to attach all the required application materials.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.